Saturday, 2024-05-04, 4:45 PM
Welcome Guest | RSS
Main | to All ADmin? - Page 2 - Cabal Baguio Online Forum | Registration | Login
[ NEW POST · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Cabal Baguio Online Forum » General Topic » Off Topic » to All ADmin?
to All ADmin?
RenzRitenFADate: Wednesday, 2011-03-30, 6:15 AM | Message # 16
Group: Member
I AGree U [G.M]Xj90REBORn

kennenDate: Wednesday, 2011-03-30, 7:44 AM | Message # 17
Intermediate Member
Group: Cabal Baguio GA
kaya nga binigyan kami ni ADMIN ng tag eh.. para maidentify nio pa din kami kahit di GA char gamit nmin..

and we do.. inoonline din namin ang GA char nmin.. and pag online ang GA char nmin,, nagsasayaw lng kami and shouting na "ITS ME GA KEN READY TO SERVE YOU"..

PAG MINSAN NGA WALA NAGTATANONG PERO WE ARE KEEP ON SHOUTING EH..

AND NAPAPANSIN KO NA HALOS LAHAT NG CONCERN EH SA FORUM NA NGAUN PINAPADAAN.. SO KAYA DAPAT ONLINE DIN KAMI SA FORUM..

DEMIGOD RULES!! :devil: :devil:

XJ90ReborNDate: Wednesday, 2011-03-30, 11:10 AM | Message # 18
Apprentice
Group: Cabal Baguio GM
as we said we are monitoring the real attitude of the players thats why we use other chars

ok but heres the thing Y did you Apply to be a GA in the 1st pleas if you can help them by just using a normal char?
[GAs] are Game Advisor day are there to help Players

ung iba kasi pag nag tanong sa GM/GA tapos alam mo ung sagot atsinagot mo ung tanong nila
babarahin ka pa sasabihin pa nila bakit GM ka ba?
kaya tama lng ginagawa ng mga GA na gamit nila ibang char
para makita nila tunay na ugali ng player

Ano?? dude kaya nga meron (Game Adviser) Application para nalaman ni Admin na may karapatan/karapatdapat kang maging [GA]
what is the purpose of Answering this??? if your just using your other/normal char??

Requirements for Being a [GA] Game Advisor
1. An applicant applying for the position should be a mature thinker. One should have better understanding and patience.
2. He should be able speak English fluently.
3. He must be knowledgeable of the game (Quest, Skills, Stats, Maps, Dungeons, etc.).
4. He should have good manner and communication skills.
5. He must be able to give decent opinions and relative suggestions.
6. His character must be at Rank 18 (this will provide him knowledge about leveling up the in-game characters).
7. He should have participated in the Forum and must have at least 10 posts (one of the tasks of a GA is to respond on the queries of co-staffs and forum users).
8. He should be online in the game and in the forum at least 4 times a week.
Contents of the Application
Title of the Post: (indicate your Name)
Character Name: (write here the name of the in-game character you wanted to have the title)
Character Gender: (state here if your character is Male or Female)
Character Class: (place here the class of your character e.g. Force Shielder)
Answer the following question with the utmost of your understanding. Impress us with your answers. Indicate your answer after each question.
1. How long have you been playing cabal online?
Answer:
2. There are six different classes or character in the game. What are their characteristics and specialties?
Answer:
3. There are six common dungeons in the game namely Lake in the Dusk, Ruina Station, Tower of Dead B1f, Volcanic Citadel, Tower of Dead B2f, and Forgotten Temple B1f. What are the requirements in order for a character to enter into these six different worlds?
Answer:
4. Where do Mithril Sets and Mithril Weapons drop?
Answer:
5. How can one go to Mutant Forrest and Pontus Ferrum? Indicate here the requirements and procedure.
Answer:
6. What is a Nation in the game? How can a character get a Nation?
Answer:
7. Site one of the technical problems in the game. How will you manage such problem if someone is asking you?
Answer:
8. Differentiate Spam from Scam. Site some examples.
Answer:
9. In a given situation when no staff members are online, and you noticed an abusive player PK’ing your character or other players with no reason, what will you do?
Answer:
10. Why do you want to be a GA?
Answer:
11. Why should we hire you? What are your potentials for being a GA?
Answer:
12. If you have given a chance to do your job as GA, what can you do or contribute to our server?
Answer:
Your Real Name: ___________________
Skype or Ym: _____________________

PaulDate: Wednesday, 2011-03-30, 11:43 AM | Message # 19
Average Member
Group: Cabal Baguio GA
Quote (XJ90ReborN)
Requirements for Being a [GA] Game Advisor

ang mga requirements n un is namemeet po nmn we are online 4 times a week hindi lng 4 times (i can say i am online 7 times a week) other times i used my other char for monitoring some ingame problems, if the problems got worst i change char to GA.kaya nga may Staff tag tau n binigay ni ADMIN para marecognize n staff kami.kaso sa GM kc 1 char lng kau other chars are for inventory mga GA nmn nagrequest kay ADMIN n ung tag is pwede lipat sa ibang char para marecognize n staff kami at para maniwala mga players sa mga sinasabi nmn. as i said earlier again just shout our names and we will be there si YUKI n din nagsabi.Shout lng kau if need nyo ng help nmn
PS:if ala nmn kami ingame, we are majority online at forum and we are striving our best to serve our server

Message edited by Paul - Wednesday, 2011-03-30, 11:45 AM

jannahDate: Wednesday, 2011-03-30, 2:39 PM | Message # 20
Intermediate Member
Group: VIP
What GM reborn trying to impart here is GA's character must visible in game. Because it has a greater difference when your character is presence in order that a new player can easily approach you whatever inquiries need to ask. Just like shopping in mall, products needs to display visible because if did not, customer prefer to transfer and look to other mall rather asking the product where it is putted. Just like Yuki did before and in fairness I don't seen like Yuki did before as committed as she was, she was very proud to his job, and it was very rare to get OL her other characters. And aside from that, how can an ordinary player observe you? In fact we cannot make any comments on your behavior or whatsoever; because we don't know your other character. Shouting names of a GA I think its enough or good reason because sometimes we're not aware of the messages in the chat box and proof to this? the thread itself!

Added (2011-03-30, 2:39 PM)
---------------------------------------------
Let me add to this one! Have you forgotten about copying names of a certain server staff or what we called impersonator! Try to evaluate again the consequences and the solution given to you by Admin why she gave you signature so that they can easily recognize a cabal staff.

P-E-R-S-E-V-E-R-A-N-CE
The Difference Between A Successful Man And Other Is Not A Lack Of Strength, Not A Lack Of Knowledge But Rather Is A Luck Of WILL.

Message edited by jannah - Wednesday, 2011-03-30, 12:21 PM

yukiaya11Date: Wednesday, 2011-03-30, 3:27 PM | Message # 21
Advanced Member
Group: Cabal Baguio HGM
i will closed this topic to stop the flame...

Cabal Baguio Online Forum » General Topic » Off Topic » to All ADmin?
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024

Create a free website with uCoz