Saturday, 2024-04-20, 7:06 AM
Welcome Guest | RSS
Main | Networking System - Cabal Baguio Online Forum | Registration | Login
[ NEW POST · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Cabal Baguio Online Forum » General Topic » Comments and Suggestion » Networking System (Helping this server on the top list and be the best...)
Networking System
tepenDate: Wednesday, 2011-01-12, 8:07 PM | Message # 1
Group: VIP
We play.
we enjoy,
we find new friends.
we addicted.
We are happy.
We stay. This is the good thing yet...

Whats next?
What do you notice?
What's on your mind?
what lies ahead?

I am happy to be part of this exciting and challenging world of online game. I find new friends and learn to get along with them. Through games and having always "Party in hunting items or alz means everything for me. It really matters. I feel being at home because i have friends willing to guide and help me. I still remember those characters that help me stronger and continue playing here especially those good Samaritan people.

After almost 5 months of playing i just notice that the number of players added and that is the FACT . Also, I expecting that the Server Voters will increase base on the numbers of players. I know some of the reasons/answers but this is the question.. how can we help Cabal Baguio raise its RANK on the top list?

I remember my President during my term. He said to us, "Before we achieved, We must believe!" then he added it doesn't mean that when we just believe it will happened but it should be couple of handwork and a determination to do such just actions or right decisions.

It must start on us... lies on us through NETWORKING SYSTEM bringing the sever into the top list. Second, Discipline and obligation to act and do something more. Remember no works will done until we will be doing what is matters most like VOTES our server, be kind and nice to all players, share this game and invite them to play, etc.

We can be the best. I am looking forward. I love you guys!

Aloha...

Cabal Baguio Online Forum » General Topic » Comments and Suggestion » Networking System (Helping this server on the top list and be the best...)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024

Create a free website with uCoz