Friday, 2024-04-26, 9:22 PM
Welcome Guest | RSS
Main | Mr. Blood - Page 2 - Cabal Baguio Online Forum | Registration | Login
[ NEW POST · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Cabal Baguio Online Forum » General Topic » Off Topic » Mr. Blood (Check Before You Post)
Mr. Blood
jannahDate: Sunday, 2011-03-20, 5:53 AM | Message # 16
Intermediate Member
Group: VIP
Here a thing Mr. Blood.. try to visit in GA application. I am pretty sure you can no longer post your thread or your application because it still close. And No offense this only my observation, since admin is not accepting GA for now and your very eager to be part of it(theres nothing wrong with it) and your eagerness leads you to post your application as a GA, where in fact you posted in the section in Furom moderator(meaning your in the wrong direction) because you can still post your application there because it is still open. And for now, GA application is CLOSED and i doesn't mean you FAILED! no conclusion yet.

P-E-R-S-E-V-E-R-A-N-CE
The Difference Between A Successful Man And Other Is Not A Lack Of Strength, Not A Lack Of Knowledge But Rather Is A Luck Of WILL.

Message edited by jannah - Sunday, 2011-03-20, 5:56 AM

BloodDate: Sunday, 2011-03-20, 8:15 PM | Message # 17
Average Member
Group: Member
Quote (yukiaya11)
nd 1 more thing click me try to post your application in GA application section if you can post there ok?

Quote (yukiaya11)
ate jannah can you please try to explain to MrBlood that the GA application section is already closed he cant understand what it say...

Lets end this Yuki, you say "try post in GA section" and later say Jannah explain me? you contradict yourself?

Message edited by Blood - Sunday, 2011-03-20, 8:47 PM

jannahDate: Monday, 2011-03-21, 4:20 AM | Message # 18
Intermediate Member
You know Mr. Blood, "GA APPLICATION FOR NOW IS TEMPORARILY CLOSED". thats all nothing else..

P-E-R-S-E-V-E-R-A-N-CE
The Difference Between A Successful Man And Other Is Not A Lack Of Strength, Not A Lack Of Knowledge But Rather Is A Luck Of WILL.

Free2KillDate: Monday, 2011-03-21, 2:57 PM | Message # 19
Hobbit Member
ahayz if you cant understand what they said stop talking and just behave ok?

orekDate: Monday, 2011-03-21, 3:29 PM | Message # 20
Hobbit Member
Group: Member
tama ....

Cabal Baguio Online Forum » General Topic » Off Topic » Mr. Blood (Check Before You Post)
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024

Create a free website with uCoz