Saturday, 2024-04-20, 10:10 AM
Welcome Guest | RSS
Main | Congratulations! Angel! and all staff and workers! - Cabal Baguio Online Forum | Registration | Login
[ NEW POST · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Cabal Baguio Online Forum » General Topic » Off Topic » Congratulations! Angel! and all staff and workers!
Congratulations! Angel! and all staff and workers!
BloodDate: Sunday, 2011-02-06, 6:33 AM | Message # 1
Average Member
Group: Member
I just want to say thanks and congratulations to you us dear Angel and staff. As i see you Angel have good eye because you choose a great staff that is doing a excellent work in us comuty, game and soupport like you! This server go ups every day without exeption! Some players must think (server up i dont think its same like all days) NO!! just look us new forum, new page new voting system, at top 12 extremetop? is great!!! that will make come more and more players, soon we will must have 20 channel open all with more than 70% of player almost full!!. People do not despair our staff is working hard for made a this the best server. About 4 rings and belts Angel explain it all is hard to find and edit also she is doing too much effort to pleased us and she will coninue smile so thanks Angel and all those are working for make this the best really thanks. We comunity of players will follow steps.

Added (2011-02-06, 6:33 Am)
---------------------------------------------
^^

kennenDate: Sunday, 2011-02-06, 4:50 PM | Message # 2
Intermediate Member
Group: Cabal Baguio GA
as a part of cabal bagio staff, thank you!! we will do our best to satisfy the needs of our players.. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!

DEMIGOD RULES!! :devil: :devil:

XianLiangDate: Monday, 2011-02-07, 3:23 AM | Message # 3
Intermediate Member
Group: Cabal Baguio MOD
Quote (Blood)
I just want to say thanks and congratulations to you us dear Angel and staff. As i see you Angel have good eye because you choose a great staff that is doing a excellent work in us comuty, game and soupport like you! This server go ups every day without exeption! Some players must think (server up i dont think its same like all days) NO!! just look us new forum, new page new voting system, at top 12 extremetop? is great!!! that will make come more and more players, soon we will must have 20 channel open all with more than 70% of player almost full!!. People do not despair our staff is working hard for made a this the best server. About 4 rings and belts Angel explain it all is hard to find and edit also she is doing too much effort to pleased us and she will coninue smile so thanks Angel and all those are working for make this the best really thanks. We comunity of players will follow steps.

its our pleasure to serve you C-baguio players happy

No Mercy for weak, No Tears for Slain

Cabal Baguio Online Forum » General Topic » Off Topic » Congratulations! Angel! and all staff and workers!
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024

Create a free website with uCoz